I hope you all had a peaceful Easter break.
I spent the weekend at a 3 day business event, called “Super Power Live” which exceeded all my expectations. Well, I actually don’t expect anything when I go to events, I usually just show up, allow myself to be there and enjoy the information that is being shared, whether it is new knowledge for me or not. I always go with an open mind and heart.
But, this weekend was beyond anything I’ve ever experienced in terms of business or personal development events. I am still buzzing from it. Yes, the content was great and I learnt a lot, but the energy… the energy was phenomenal. It takes real skill to create not only such a powerful and motivating but also warm and trusting atmosphere in a room of 150 people. A weekend I will never forget and I highly recommend that all of you check out Eric Ho’s and his team’s work. https://hakademy.com/homepage
What I love about Eric is not only his outstanding business knowledge and wealth of experience but also his devotion to leading a spiritual, integral life of meaning and making a difference in the world.
The first day was about mindset. The second day was about the mechanics of running a successful business. The third day was all about raising your vibrations, meditation, breathing, drinking water with a sense of gratitude, virtue and beauty, being kind and honest. (Yes, I’m sure it was a business event.) Needless to say, I was totally in my element.
I decided to share with you some (the list is endless)of the key points that I took away from this weekend. Some of them you may know already, but it is always good to hear them again as our brain needs repetition until it accepts new suggestions and is willing to apply them.
- Success is 80 % psychology, 20 % mechanics.
- Fear will always be there. It’s natural. Our minds will always focus on the negative first. Accepting that this is just the way it is, is powerful. There is nothing wrong with us, when we feel fear. In fact it gives us an opportunity for growth. So when you feel fear think: “What are the opportunities here?” and take that action you need to take. The more action you take, particularly action that is outside your comfort zone, the more you grow and confident you become.
- 90 % of our fears never happen
- Belief – Action – Results
- Your network = your net worth – surround yourself with positive people that inspire, motivate and empower you.
- 33 % rule. 33% of your life should be with people you can inspire, 33% with peers, and 33% with mentors who can stretch your learning.
- Add value and money will come. Add value because you want to add value – have the right intentions.
- Emotions drive us to do things. It is important to channel emotions in the right way. Build an emotional connection with your dream, your vision and goal; this will motivate you to move towards it.
- Always ask yourself “Why?” Why do you want that goal or dream? It is the “Why?” that is most important and it is what will propel you to take action.
- Sales is just a numbers game.
- Do what ever good it takes.
- Always be ready.
- You are born ready. Stop waiting for the right moment.
- Success is where preparation meets opportunity.
- Create a household that inspires and motivates you.
- What you see, say and feel every single day becomes who you are.
- Understand and master your mindset.
- Master whatever you are good at, your talents and gifts. Master your craft. Become an expert in your field and become irreplaceable.
- Be of service.
- Whether you are an employee or employer you can always earn more.
- We aren’t paid for our time, we are paid for the value we add in our time. So make yourself more valuable.
- Don’t multi task. It takes the brain 15mins to switch from one task to the other.
- Calmness is the state where from we can manifest most powerfully. Daily meditation, breathing practice, Yoga or anything else that will ground and calm you are essential if you want to become a master at manifesting with ease.
- Honesty is key to a calm mind and life.
- Let go of the past and the future. In this exact present moment, there are no problems at all.
- It is the present moment that creates our future. A calm present moment is therefore essential.
- The best time to set your intention, state your goals or dreams is right after your meditation, after which your mind is open and pure.
- Be visible. Let people know you exist.
- Believe, believe, believe. You are awesome.
The bottom lines is, we can do absolutely anything, if we believe in it… and have the right structure in business.) This weekend I broke an arrow with my neck, walked over broken glass and who knows what will be next… I know one thing however; our mind is incredibly powerful, so use it.
There is so much more to say, of course. If there is anything that stands out to you and you would like to discuss further, whether it is around success, confidence, self-belief, meditation or how to raise your vibrational frequency in order to be able to attract abundance into your life more easily, please just get in touch with me directly here.
I truly hope this serves you and I wish you all a wonderful rest of the week.